I just purchased an AOpen XC Cube EZ-65 – hope it does not take too long to deliver. I will be turning it into a dedicated DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
I’m going to use my M-Audio Ozone MIDI/Audio/USB keyboard as external soundcard.
Using a nifty little feature from www.pixagogo.com I can now have a picture of a random gizmo from my home studio displayed.
I actually use the script to send our customer mailings, so now it works ;-).
– sending personalised emails 1 by 1, using CSV file as input
– throttling: the script waits for 60 seconds between batches of 500 mails, otherwise it can bring its SMTP server on its knees
– progress: print a line of logging every 250 messages, so you see what’s happening
– automatically generate TXT template from HTML template
– check for email address syntax (e.g. wrong TLD, no ‘@’ sign, …)
– send summary information to source email address when finished
– find some system for processing of bounces
– use a black-list of people never to send anything to
I’ve just finished waCluster.wsf 1.0 – a script for managing Network Load Balancing on Win2K servers.
It takes care of stopping/starting load-balanced ports, related services.
How easy is this for performing a rolling upgrade on a web server?
waCluster RESTART /wlbs:all /svc:iis /wait:300