my PersonalDNA07 Aug 2007
If you want to hear a lot of compliments about yourself that sound more-or-less correct, take the PersonalDNA test.
- You’re in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.
- Although you’re detail-oriented, this doesn’t mean that you lose the big picture.
- You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.
- Never one to pass on an adventure, you’re consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.
- Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you’ve learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.
- The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.
- You don’t mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.
- Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people’s situations before passing any sort of judgment.
- You’re a good listener, and even better at offering advice.
- You’re concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you’ve never met.