Posts with category: tango
- Tango photography and GDPR: new rules for photographers & organizers? • 04 May 2018
GDPR for (tango) event photographers
- Five tips for taking tango pictures in low light • 31 Oct 2008
This post is old! – check out the more recent version: 10 tips to take better photos in low light!
- En Tus Brazos • 03 Oct 2007
Enjoy the beautiful French animation movie “En Tus Brazos” about how nothing can stop a tango dancing couple … not even fate. It abounds with creativity, sentiment and argentine tango.</span>
- My first picture in the papers • 23 Aug 2007
An Baccaert wrote an article in De Morgen about Nathalie and Andrés, who are representing the Benelux in the ‘Mundial de Tango‘ in Buenos Aires. She wanted a nice picture to include with the article and came across one I made...
- Creating a tango calendar • 25 Apr 2007
Resurrection of milonga.be
- Countdown to Brussels Tango Festival • 25 Mar 2007
Thursday is the start of the Brussels Tango Festival and I’m looking forward to it. This is what my schedule looks like:
- Tangotation: writing tango steps • 22 Aug 2006
I have been looking for a way to write down tango steps since I began dancing. I experimented with drawing arrows, writing full text, abbreviations, inventing signs, … I’m not alone in this quest:
- Brussels Tango on Google Calendar • 21 Aug 2006
I’ve started a public Google calendar for tango events (milonga’s, salons) in and around Brussels. My preferred site, milonga.be has gone down, the agenda at tango.be is quite ugly (it uses frames *shiver* ), and Marisa & Oliver’s agenda cannot...
- La Gamba Sinistra: italian tango • 20 May 2005
I just spent a wonderful five days on a tango course in Italy. Life at the Abano Ritz (Abano Terme, near Venice) is quite enjoyable, and the teachers Marisa & Oliver and Birkit & Muzaffer were excellent.
- Tango steps and Twister • 08 Feb 2005
I have been looking for a while for the best way to describe tango steps and figures. There are quite a number of steps out there, and at some points you end up totally twisted around the lady without a...
- Soy un sucker por todas las cosas latinas • 21 Nov 2004
¡Hola! Just spent a week in Salamanca, Spain, para aprender a hablar español. I attended a curso superintensivo at Don Quijote, and did pick up some basic conversation skills after just a week, mostly thanks to the excellent teachers: Virginia,...