Web 2.0 conference in Brussels13 Sep 2005
The guys from Shoob are organising a Belgian Web 2.0 Conference in Brussels on October 6th.
There is a MEDIA 2.0 track (“challenges for traditional media”):
- Regine Debatty, editor of We-Make-Money-Not-Art
- Christophe Lab�dan, editor of Social Media Group
- Julien Van Caneghem from France PodCast
- Gilles Klein blogger with Pointblog and journalist.
And a ENTERPRISE 2.0 track (“important communication channels for connected companies”):
- Loic Le Meur from Six Apart Europe
- Guillaume du Gardier CEO PR Planet & Blogging Planet
- Francois Nonnenmacher corporate webmaster at Capgemini
- Patrice Cassard founder and director of LaFraise.com (Check out their great T-shirts!!)
- Jacques Froissant CEO Alta�de Partner
Presentations and panel discussions will be in French or English. Subscription (payment with -of course- Paypal) is here.