Barcamp Brussels: 10 days to go!09 May 2006
Saturday 20 May
Like M.A.R.R.S. said: “Countdown is progressive“. Ten days from now we’ll be frantically preparing the International Press Center for Barcamp Brussels. This is the progress report:
- We have found some very helpful sponsors (including Skynet) to help us with catering and equipment.
- Everything will be recorded and made available afterwards. Ine will be coordinating the audio/video podcast efforts.
- We have just jumped above 40 attendees on the Barcamp attendee list. Fifty would be an even nicer number. If you still know other people that could be interested to attend, just ask them! (more details on the concept here!)
If you want to attend, this is what you should do:
- add your name to the attendee list
- add your topic/speech/demo to the topic list
- prepare your topic (Powerpoint, web demo, panel discussion)
- show up on Saturday May 20th!