I’m getting a little nervous. Barcamp Brussels is gonna happen on Nov 24th or Dec 1st and I still haven’t found a location. All my options have returned negative. The previous times I never really had a problem with that.
So I’m gonna put the question out there: who knows a nice location for Barcamp Brussels #4? If possible, I would actually like it to be hosted at someone’s offices, since it’s on a Saturday anyway …
- In Brussels (not just the center, let’s take Brussel/Halle/Vilvoorde)
- I expect around 100 attendees
- we need 3-4 presentation rooms of 20-30 persons each
- a hall or lounge with seats and coffee would be nice
- catering on-site or otherwise a neighbourhood with restaurants at walking distance
- available Wifi would be handy – or we can set that up ourselves
- preferably easy to reach by public transport, or with sufficient parking
- if the location costs more than, say, 2000€, it’s not an option.
- I tried a lot of socio-cultural venues (KVS, BSB, DeBuren, BTCCTB …) , but the moment I mention ‘Internet’ they say ‘no’. So I gave up on those.
- none of the locations of the previous events
Suggestions welcome via mail or comment!