Posts with tag: scam
- DROA: now with a Belgian lawyer • 13 Nov 2010
It seems my contacts with the people from Domain Registry of America (DROA) have gone one legal step up. Last week I have received an official letter from a Brussels law office, representing the Domain Registry of America – DROA (Buffalo,...
- DROA: the saga continues • 22 Sep 2010
This post is about my dealing with the company DROA / Domain Registry of America. I first wrote about them in Dec 2004: “Domain Registry of America scam“: they had sent me letters to urgently advise me to renew my...
- Govern yourselves accordingly • 16 Mar 2007
I just received the following email:
- What the government can do about spam • 30 Oct 2005
The Belgian Minister of Economy, Marc Verwilghen, recently announced the efforts the Belgian government would take to restore trust in the Internet as a way of doing business. This includes a directory of trustworthy online shops (e.g. in the travel...
- “Domain Registry of America” scam • 10 Dec 2004
UPDATE: I received a cease-or-desist from DRoA in March 2006 about this post.