Posts with tag: web2
- Idea: short-term unified group messaging enterprise • 08 Jul 2016
I was driving for 6 hours the other day and my wife was asleep, so what does one do: work out the details for a new kind of hosted communication service in my head.
- Idea: email as a platform • 08 Oct 2010
- Adsense in all media: TV, cinema, sport, traffic • 02 Nov 2005
The other day I was talking with Francois on Google’s tests with providing ads in printed media, i.e. buying up ad space up front and deciding just before the actual printing what ads should go on which page. Adsense for...
- Web 2.0 mememap overview • 29 Sep 2005
After I saw Tim O’Reilly’s Web 2.0 mememap (via readwriteweb.com) and Dion Hinchcliffe‘s visualisation of Web 2.0, I realised they didn’t cut it for me. They were somewhat confusing and chaotic. So I decided to make one myself.
- RSS is a hammer • 27 Sep 2005
We’re all excited by the promises of Web 2.0, we’re all awaiting the next really neat remix application/service of data, meta-data, analysis and presentation. But let’s not fall for the “I have a hammer, so all problems look like a...